There’s a new currency that powers business—trust.
The vital currency in today’s connected, collaborative world is trust. Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill, and with the tenets laid out by Stephen M.R. Covey in his best-selling book The Speed of Trust, your organization can forego the slow, time-killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust. Learn how you can start accelerating your business, and your bottom line, by moving at the speed of trust!
Achieve productivity and prosperity through trust.
With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improves. Productivity speeds up and costs decreases as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of being suspicious and frustrated.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
In the Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using “real work” situations in the work session, participants will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
● Build their own case for trust by identifying the impact of Trust Taxes and Trust Dividends on their current work projects.
● Model trust through character and competence and take responsibility for increasing their own personal credibility.
● Replace counterfeit behaviors with the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust in key relationships.
All participants prosper in a trust-based economy.
The Speed of Trust Foundations work session gives participants the ability to build trust, and accelerate the speed at which they establish it with clients, employees, and constituents. Discover how trust is an essential ingredient for any high-performance, successful organization