How qualified are the opportunities in your team’s pipeline?
Our experience with over 35,000 sales professionals all over the world—across large, medium, and small-sized companies—has revealed three predictable behaviors that most sales people experience:
● First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
● Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
● Finally, the third behavior is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results that sales people experience are often due to over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities and unfortunately, under-investing in the right opportunities.
The good news is, these behaviors can be replaced with better and more effective behaviors.
With FranklinCovey’s Helping Clients Succeed: Qualifying Opportunities, sales professionals learn how to widen their relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers.
The results are lowered cost of sales, increased deal sizes, increased win rates, and delighted customers!
In the Sales Leader Base Camp work session, FranklinCovey helps sales leaders be more successful and derive greater personal and professional satisfaction by helping them:
● Identify breakthrough potential in their teams.
● Coach to results using G.R.O.W.®, a proven performance improvement methodology.
● Focus on the important by following a simple and effective time management system.
FranklinCovey assigns a seasoned sales coach to guide each sales leader—we coach the coach. Our sales guides help leaders implement proven processes within their teams and upgrade and model their own sales skills. This greatly leverages and accelerates the performance of the entire sales team.
Move from learning to performance
Become more successful at driving measurable growth by learning to identify breakthrough potential in your teams and coach to results.