Are your customers loyal to your organization?
More than 70% of what makes a customer experience great is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach—not the typical top-down corporate method. If your employees are enthusiastic promoters of your organization, this sentiment will resonate with your customers too.
Employee loyalty comes first—then customer loyalty.
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session for frontline managers to learn the principles and practices needed to win the hearts of employees and their customers. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity.
● Make genuine human connections.
● Listen and communicate with empathy.
● Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
● Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
● Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
● Inspire the team to share their best thoughts and ideas.
● Run effective team huddles
Employees who are enthusiastic promoters inspire customers.
True customer satisfaction comes from interactions of your front line employees with your customers. Using a bottom-up approach to leadership, team members are empowered through the organization leading to outstanding customer experience.